With an overwhelming abundance of living options in Chicago, apartment hunting may feel daunting. Don’t worry; we’re here to help ease your search process by narrowing down the best apartments to rent in downtown Chicago for a budget right around $2,000 a month.
Rent in River North
River North is infamous for its location, shopping, and world-class dining. If you’d like to live in one of Chicago’s largest and fastest growing neighborhoods, then check out these luxury apartments available to rent in River North, Chicago:
- Marlowe, located at 169 West Huron Street, is a boutique luxury apartment with designer-inspired finishes, including herringbone-tiled flooring, kitchen backsplash, quartz countertops, premium flooring, and floor-to-ceiling windows with city views. Choose from six different layouts to find a suitable studio apartment ranging between $1,991 and $2,203 per month.
- Hubbard 221 boasts contemporary apartments to complement the urban living experience. Every unit provides a carefully curated collection of superior finishes, thoughtful and efficient floor plans, and floor-to-ceiling windows offering sweeping views of the Chicago skyline. Five studio layouts are available between $1,640 and $2,250. Property amenities include a Starbucks’ coffee nook, meditation lounge plus yoga studio with Fitness On Demand, and an outdoor sun terrace with pool, hot tub, cabanas, and a tv.
Rent in Lincoln Park
Lincoln Park may be the perfect move if you’re looking for neighborhood charm and to get away from the hustle and bustle of the Loop. Check out some of the hottest spots in the area if you’re looking to rent in Lincoln Park, Chicago for $2,000 per month:
- The Apartments at Lincoln Common, located in Lincoln Park stand as two sleek towers that house impeccably detailed residences, each with their own amenity spaces to offer an equally exceptional experience with individual style. Choose between multiple studio apartment layouts. The Apartments at Lincoln Common provide the perfect blend of comfort and style in the heart of Lincoln Park. Take advantage of unparalleled living experience in a neighborhood filled with unique boutiques, restaurants and cafes, recreational activities, theaters, and historic architecture.
- SoNo East, situated at 840 West Blackhawk Street, provides contemporary and sophisticated high rise residence featuring a unique stainless steel outdoor pool surrounded by a sundeck with fire pit and grilling stations, 24-hour door staff, and a cutting-edge fitness center. Choose from multiple open-concept floor plans to find a studio from $1,846 to $3,000 per month. Each unit boasts Italian marble tile, 9-foot ceilings, spacious balconies, and in-unit washer/dryer.
Rent in Streeterville
Nestled between the lake and Michigan Avenue, Streeterville offers an incredible location. For close to $2,000 a month, these properties make for perfect luxury apartments to rent in Streeterville, Chicago:
- Moment is located at 545 N McClurg Court and provides residents with luxury finishes, high-end appliances, and 40,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor amenity space. The studio apartments start at $1,910 and feature stainless steel KitchenAid appliances, plank flooring throughout, floor-to-ceiling windows with solar shades, quartz countertops in kitchen and baths, marble mosaic backsplash, USB ports in the kitchen, spacious closets, and washer/dryer in unit. Select units also have balconies and terraces.
- 465 North Park is located within Streeterville and offers access to Chicago’s best entertainment and exceptional conveniences. Along with a phenomenal location, the property features extensive amenities with a well-appointed amenities deck. Spacious studios run from $1,930 – $2,360. All units offer high-end features, expansive views, stainless steel appliances, and in-unit washer/dryer.
- Atwater, located at 355 East Ohio Street, puts you right in the heart of Streeterville. Along with a phenomenal location, the property features extensive amenities at Club 355 with a fitness center, media center, and outdoor pool with a sun deck. Spacious studios run from $1,855 to $1,953 while 1 bedrooms start at $2,090. All units have been recently renovated and offer high-end features, expansive views, stainless steel appliances, and in-unit washer/dryer. Custom incentive packages are now available for select apartments.
Rent in South Loop
The South Loop neighborhood provides its residents with expansive attractions, a waterfront view, and plenty of rich history. For $2,000 a month you’ll be pleased to know that there are some great options if you chose to rent in South Loop, Chicago. Here are some of our favorite properties:
- Eleven40 offers studios with starting pricing of $1,517 and convertibles starting at $1,860. Eleven40 apartments feature washer/dryer in-unit, central air conditioning, central heat, hardwood floors, window coverings, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, refrigerator, stove, microwave, and upgraded countertops. Additional amentites include an aqua lounge pool and bar with a rooftop lounge, state-of-the-art fitness center with an exclusive yoga studio, dedicated meeting pods, in-house entertainment suite, media and gaming rooms, and a pet grooming station and outdoor dog run.
- Essex On The Park is located at 808 South Michigan Avenue and offers upscale accommodations, desirable conveniences, and awesome city living. These luxury South Loop apartments offer a variety of floor plans including studios for under $2,000. Building amenities include a four-story winter garden,infinity pool and spa, game room, private dining area, intimate cocktail lounge, expansive fitness center and yoga studio.
- Located at 1326 South Michigan, The Paragon Chicago South Loop apartments offers easy access to everything in downtown Chicago. This 47-story contemporary building includes offers studios, one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments. The convertibles price range between $1,825 – $1,950. Building amenities feature a resort-style pool with cabanas, TV/media room, conference room with a privacy booth, clubroom, rooftop fitness center, sky lounge, dog park, pet spa, package lockers, 24-hour concierge, and coffee bar.
- River City is located in Chicago’s South Loop at 800 S Wells Street. This iconic building offers 449 residential units with more than 250,000 square feet of office and retail space. These renovated, modern residences offer floorplans ranging from studios to townhomes & penthouses. Studios have a starting price at $1,396 and one bedrooms range from $1,750 – $1,896. The apartments at River City feature unique sculptural tile flooring throughout, and custom designed closets with melamine shelving, glossy white and maple wood-looking cabinetry, quartz countertops, sculptural tile backsplash, tub and shower combinations, single basin sinks, and balconies/terraces on select units.
Rent in Logan Square
If you’re all about the latest trends, consider living in Logan Square, just a few miles northwest of Downtown. This vibrant up-and-coming neighborhood is all the rage, offering eclectic restaurants and shops, easy access to public transportation and great energy. Here is what you can get for $2,000 per month if you’re looking to rent in Logan Square, Chicago:
- The Field’s Lofts luxury apartments, located at the corner of Diversey Avenue and Pulaski Road, changing the game for this neighborhood. Once a warehouse for the Chicago-born department store Marshall Field’s has now been transformed into authentic loft apartments. The Field’s Lofts is located in Chicago’s Logan Square neighborhood with apartments offering modern finishes and extensive amenities. Choose a one-bedroom apartment between $1,540 to $1,900 per month complete with stainless steel energy-efficient appliances, wide plank flooring, quartz countertops, expansive windows, roller shades, spacious closets with custom built-ins, and in-unit washer/dryer.
- Coming Soon Logan Apartments
Rent in Old Town
The historic district of Old Town, nestled north of downtown between Gold Coast and Lincoln Park, offers a unique charm with its blend of Victorian-style buildings and modern high rise apartments. If you’re looking to rent in Old Town, Chicago for $2,000 a month, here are a couple of apartments that will allow you to call this beautiful neighborhood your home:
- 1250 LaSalle is located in the heart of Chicago’s Old Town and features spacious floor plans range from studios to two-bedroom apartments. The one bedroom layout has a starting price range of $1,769 – $2,515. Residents love city living with access to Chicago’s beautiful parks and lakeshore but still being close to the popular nightlife areas like Wells Street. The apartments display new kitchen appliances, flooring, bathrooms and more. Building amenities include a rooftop deck, outdoor grills and kitchen area, fitness center, bicycle storage, and residential storage areas. Plus each unit has a private balcony that offers stunning views of the city.
- K Square is also located in Chicago’s Old Town Triangle at 1749 N. Wells Street. The studio floor plans have starting prices of $1,853 and the one bedrooms starting pricing $1,917. Enjoy the community amenities at K Square such as on-site maintenance, package receiving, off street parking, pet area, dog run, lobby, high-speed internet, heated garage, bike racks as well as newly renovated amenities including a new state-of-the-art fitness center, community lounge, and pool.
- Xavier Apartments, located at 625 West Division Street, deliver gorgeous modern finishes, including blackened steel backsplash, exposed concrete ceilings, hardwood floors throughout, floor-to-ceiling glass windows, as well as premium amenities, including Nest Learning Thermostats, Energy Star-rated appliances, and low-flow fixtures. This eco-friendly property provides locally-sourced and recycled content materials throughout and energy saving features. Choose between convertible apartments ranging between $1,950 and $2,000 per month.
Hopefully, with a little bit more insight on these apartment options, you will be ready to find your dream rental in downtown Chicago. Begin the search now with Luxury Living Chicago!
Pricing and availability are subject to change. Contact Luxury Living Chicago Realty for real-time information.