Wicker Park certainly makes for an ideal spot to grab a cup of joe. This hip neighborhood is sprinkled with plenty of unique coffee shops that know how to brew. In fact, there are 11 coffee shops in a swath between North Avenue and Division Street alone.
To help make your decision easier, our team has narrowed down the best coffee in Wicker Park.
6 Favorite Coffee Shops in the Area
- Intelligentsia- Located right off of the Blue Line on Division Street, this nordic-inspired coffee bar offers incredible convenience and equally impressive coffee. Enjoy your beverage within this chic, industrial, and spacious space. Be on the lookout for the Intelligentsia’s regular brew classes for the chance brew like a true professional.
- The Wormhole– Take a trip back in time and treat yourself to locally brewed coffee at this 80s-themed coffee house located on Milwaukee Ave. Coffee connoisseurs will be excited to know that Wormhole now serves San Francisco’s Four Barrel Coffee on their brew bar.
- Volumes Bookcafe– Located right next door to Wormhole on Milwaukee, this cafe is every reading aficionado’s dream. Choose your favorite drink and your favorite book, and unwind within this cozy space. If you’re in the mood for something a bit stronger than coffee, Volumes also serves adult beverages on draft.
- La Colombe– This trendy Chicago chain also offers a prime Wicker Park location right of the Damen Blue Line Station. Along with a modern aesthetic and atmosphere, this shop is especially known for its draft beverages. A few of the most popular orders include the delicious draft latte and refreshing nitro cold brew infused with lemon.
- Philz Coffee– This popular San Francisco-based company recently made its debut in Wicker right on Division Street. Stepping inside this coffee shop, you feel like you’re in a lively cocktail bar. While this coffee shop doesn’t serve espresso drinks, every cup is truly made to order- served as a modified pour-over, with the beans ground and steeped while you wait at the counter.
- Collectivo– Located near the corner of Damen and Division, this hip two-story coffee shop has become a neighborhood favorite; the incredible local brews and seating options may explain why. Guests can choose to side inside at one of the high-tops, shared tables, couches, or mini rooms. If the weather permits, they can also find a table on the large garden patio, complete with a cozy fireplace.
Convenience to LLCR Apartments
Not only are these six Wicker Park coffee shops extremely accessible, but they’re also conveniently located to incredible luxury apartment options.
In the meantime, be sure to treat yourself to the best coffee in Wicker Park!