Fulton Market Events to Check Out
Home to restaurants, music venues and cultural landmarks, Chicago’s Fulton Market might be the most fun neighborhood in the city. Here, you can find an art gallery opening happening one day and a musical show the next – and you can always take advantage of the many incredible dining options right at your doorstep.
Chicago is a city of seasons, and as such, has events that rotate depending on time of year and the weather. One of the biggest advantages of living in Fulton Market is having quick access to both seasonal and evergreen events without ever having to leave your neighborhood.
The key to taking advantage of these goings-on is knowing where and when to look for them.
Things to Do in Fulton Market
Many venues and restaurants consistently have events going on. Some include:
- Fulton Market Kitchen is a restaurant that hosts both private parties and various art-based events such as artist galleries and live paintings.
- The United Center, of course, is a stone’s throw from Fulton Market and is home to both the Chicago Bulls and Blackhawks teams. When sports aren’t happening, you can expect a rotation of high-profile concerts here.
- Fulton Street Collective is a gallery and artist collective that (you guessed it) has a consistent event calendar filled with music acts as well as gallery viewings.
- Time Out Market, located in the heart of Fulton Market, has DJs, jazz brunches and a slate of cooking classes to attend all throughout the year. This is a great option for events including kids!
- Punch Bowl Social, a dual-level bar and game complex, is often the center of formal and informal meet-ups hosted by groups such as Meetup.
Seasonal Fulton Market Events
- The Taste of Fulton Market, held in September, brings together the incredible restaurants in the area for a street festival that celebrates the end of summer with beautiful weather, great food and fantastic drink options.
- The Rooftop Cinema Club, atop the Emily Hotel, runs throughout the summer and into October and features open-air viewing of both classic and new films. They even have spooky showings for Halloween!
Fulton Market Kitchen
311 North Sangamon Street, Chicago, IL, USA
The United Center
1901 West Madison Street, Chicago, IL, USA
Fulton Street Collective
1821 West Hubbard Street, Chicago, IL, USA
Time Out Market
916 West Fulton Market, Chicago, IL, USA
Punch Bowl Social
310 North Green Street, Chicago, IL, USA
The Rooftop Cinema Club
311 North Morgan Street, Chicago, IL, USA
As a local to Fulton Market and the West Loop, you’ll be free to discover new events for yourself. Reach out to a Luxury Living agent to find your dream home in these neighborhoods or follow the button below to start your search!
Search The Blog
10 Companies Headquartered in Chicago
How to Estimate Utility Costs for Your Chicago Apartment
How Do Chicago Apartment Finders Get Paid?
Follow Us on Social
YOUR INSIDE LOOK AT WHAT'S NEW ON IGView on Social
Introducing Fullbrix Apartments — Coming to Fulton Market, Chicago
Imagine calling dibs on brand-new luxury apartments in one of Chicago’s most happening neighborhoods? If this piques your interest, be sure to keep Fulbrix […]
Now Leasing: Cadence Apartments
Cadence Illinois Medical District (IMD) apartments are now leasing. This 161-unit building offers your own personal retreat in the hub for research and medicine […]
Introducing 1353 W. Fulton Apartments — Coming to Fulton Market, Chicago in 2024
As the Fulton Market and West Loop neighborhoods continue to grow, so do the future options for finding a home there. The newest addition […]
Introducing 166 N. Aberdeen Apartments — Coming Soon to Fulton Market, Chicago
New opportunities to live in Fulton Market continue proliferating: the latest is 166 N. Aberdeen apartments, which recently broke ground and is expected to […]