Luxury Design Elements Highlight — Apartments with Large Windows
Windows can work wonders in any space! They can significantly make your apartment feel light, open and airy.
Check out all of the reasons why apartments with large windows are worth looking into:
Why Should I Should Live in an Apartment with Large Windows?
- Natural light– This may be one of the most obvious perks of expansive windows. The natural light that windows bring in can significantly brighten your space, and likely, your mood.
- Better views– Large windows, especially floor-to-ceiling, provide the best sights. There’s nothing like seeing the full sunset or city skyline through the comfort of your own home.
- Fresh air– The larger the window, the better the breeze. There is nothing like having fresh airflow through the house when the temperature permits. Plus, fresh air also has fantastic health benefits, including improved heart rate and blood pressure.
- Enhanced beauty– From a purely aesthetic perspective, large windows are a game-changer. They make a home feel more modern and also adds a nice backdrop to your room.
- Energy efficiency– Large windows are ideal for savings. During the winter months, they serve as insulators, cutting down the cost of your energy bill. They allow solar energy in all year round, which regulates indoor temperature by minimizing the circulation of cool air.
- Flourishing plants– If you’re a fan of greenery in your space, large windows will make a huge difference. It provides a better opportunity for plants to get all the sunshine they need to bloom.
Apartments with Large Windows
If we’ve convinced you to start looking for apartments with large windows, begin by considering these luxury Chicago buildings (all boasting floor-to-ceiling windows):
- The Mason– 180 N Ada St- These brand new apartments in the hip Fulton Market area offer a beautiful vintage and industrial-inspired aesthetic and impressive skyline views.
- Aurelien– 833 N Clark St- Don’t miss these Gold Coast apartments for an urban living experience with ultimate city views. Residents can enjoy these views from their personal patios.
- Alta Roosevelt– 801 S Financial Pl- This modern high-rise in Printer’s Row offers residents a sleek living space in the middle of the neighborhood’s historic district. The windows overlook the entire downtown and Lake Michigan.
- Sentral– 808 S Michigan Ave- This impressive 56-story high-rise is finally open after nearly two years of construction. The luxury apartments provide residents with an unbeatable lakefront living experience and equally breathtaking views in the South Loop.
180 North Ada Street, Chicago, IL, USA
Fulton Market apartments
833 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL, USA
Gold Coast apartments
801 South Financial Place, Chicago, IL, USA
Printers Row apartments
808 South Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL, USA
South Loop apartments
When you’re ready to tour apartments, connect with one of our team members and let Luxury Living Chicago Realty streamline the search.
Curious about what other luxury design options there are for your next apartment? Click the button below!
Luxury Design Elements Highlight — Apartments with Stainless Steel Appliances
Apartments with stainless steel appliances can make your kitchen feel state-of-the-art. Stainless steel appliances elevate the design of your kitchen immensely and make it […]
Maeve on Ridge | Now Leasing Apartments in Evanston, IL
Located at 1555 Ridge Avenue in Evanston, this brand new apartment building offers condo-quality finishes, heated garage parking, fitness center, and secured entry. Maeve […]
Luxury Design Elements Highlight — Apartments with Hardwood Floors
Hardwood floors are a great element of any luxury apartment! When you’re looking for your next apartment in Chicago, having hardwood floors should be […]
Our Expert Apartment Finding Tips Will Answer Your Toughest Questions
Are you on the hunt for your next apartment? These apartment finding tips will help make sure you’re on the right track. Apartment Hunting […]