The Top 6 Places for a Healthy Lunch in West Loop
West Loop remains one of the hottest spots to live, hang out, and grab a bite to eat.
The infamous Randolph Street, also known as ‘Restaurant Row,’ boasts a handful of popular restaurants, bars, and shops. Not only can you find top-rated eateries on and around this area, but you can also find plenty of joints that aren’t so bad for the waistline.
Check out seven go-to spots for healthy lunch in West Loop:
- Sweet Green– 1000 W. Randolph Street- This hip and health-conscious food establishment specializes in build-your-own salads and grain bowls, made from locally sourced, organic ingredients. You can expect a fast and fresh meal every time.
- Roti– 1012 W. Randolph Street- As a modern Mediterranean joint, Roti offers fresh and hearty meals. Choose from salads, rice plates, and wraps; all served with roti, a delicious homemade flatbread. When weather permits, enjoy your meal outside on the patio.
- Protein Bar and Kitchen– 120 S. Riverside Plaza- This West Loop food store began focusing on fast fuel: shakes that are delicious, nutritious, and protein-packed. Over the years, the kitchen has expanded its focus to incorporate an even broader menu, full of protein-packed lunch options, including salads and wraps.
- Just Salad– 10 S. Riverside Plaza- Don’t let the name fool you. While this counter-service chain features an impressive selection of fresh salads, you can also choose from delicious wraps and smoothies. It’s a great, quick lunch spot between meetings.
- Beatrix– 834 W Fulton Market- If you have time for more a full sit-down lunch, Beatrix provides a hip and healthy dining experience. The chef team aims to source from local farms and vendors to offer fresh and seasonal ingredients in every dish. If you need something to grab-and-go, stop by the Market for a vast selection of local greens, grains, and sprouts.
- Farmer’s Fridge– 525 W Monroe Street- If you need a super quick meal but don’t want to sacrifice nutrition, Farmer’s Fridge is a great compromise. This automated smart fridge puts chef-curated meals in your hands in seconds. Each jar is packed full of quality and wholesome ingredients.
If you’re looking to live in one of Chicago’s most happening areas, near healthy lunch in West Loop, check out our favorite new apartments in the area:
The Jax – 1220 W Jackson Blvd- These sophisticated apartments are designed to keep you connected. The Jax weaves premium modern design together with the vibrant lifestyle of the West Loop. Luxurious comforts and a short walk to the Blue Line make The Jax an enviable home base for all your urban adventures. Building amenities include a rooftop terrace, lounge, state-of-the-art gym, and an outdoor dog area for all small and large dogs to play. Floor plans at The Jax range from studios to two-bedroom apartments.
Porte– 855 W Madison Street- As one of the most substantial new apartment developments in the West Loop, this massive project delivered nearly 600 units to the area.This luxury building spans across two 17-story towers that feature breathtaking city views. Choose from studio, one, two, or three-bedroom apartments, all with unique floorplans and high-end features. The third floor’s vibrant outdoor space remains one of the most coveted amenity, complete with a large swimming pool, lounge space, and grills.
Milieu– 205 S Peoria Street- This boutique luxury apartment building made its debut last year. With its unique name meaning a person’s social environment, Milieu is all about creating the ideal living and social environment for its residents. Through conveniences and services, this building aims to go above and beyond traditional apartment living. Some of the impressive amenities include an on-site concierge team, well-appointed community spaces, and an expansive dog run. Studios, one-bedrooms, and two-bedroom rentals are available.
For more information on living a healthy lifestyle in West Loop, click the button below.
Here Are the Best West Loop New Apartments Available Now
If you are looking for a happening spot to call home, consider relocating to West Loop. This vibrant neighborhood boasts the ultimate convenience, with […]
The Best Fall Beers in Chicago
It’s finally the season we’ve all been waiting for! We made a roundup of some of the best pumpkin ales, Oktoberfest beers, and delicious […]
The Jax in West Loop
Living in West Loop means you are within walking distance to some of the greatest conveniences Chicago has to offer. Stroll along Restaurant Row […]
The Top Six Gyms in West Loop
Working out can help boost endorphins, ease muscle strain, relieve mental tension, and improve blood circulation. While exercise has always been important, it’s especially […]