Where to Stop on Randolph Street in Chicago’s Fulton Market
Known affectionately as “Restaurant Row,” Randolph street from Jefferson to Ogden contains many of Chicago’s most celebrated restaurants. From casual spots like Haymarket Brewing to foodie favorites such as Avec, the dining options are varied – but always iconic and delicious.
Explore Randolph Street
Living in Fulton Market or the West Loop gives you a front-row seat to all of the culinary action. But no matter where you live in Chicago or Chicagoland, these iconic spots are well-worth a stop whenever you’re in this illustrious neighborhood.
- Girl & The Goat: as the restaurant that likely started it all on restaurant row, Girl & The Goat has been a Chicago staple (and impossible reservation to get) since it opened in 2010. Helmed by Top Chef-winner Stephanie Izard, its menu centers on global flavors using local ingredients.
- Bar Siena: a great standby for happy hour and great Italian bites on their patio in the summer, Bar Siena is sure to become your neighborhood watering hole if you’re a local.
- Leña Brava: right next to the Cruz Blanca brewery, Leña Brava is known for its trendy atmosphere and fresh Mexican dishes made over an open flame.
- Nobu Chicago: lauded as one of the most boujee reservations in town, Nobu is nestled into the hotel by the same name, and serves inventive sushi in a gorgeous environment.
- Au Cheval: frequently dubbed the home of best burger in Chicago, Au Cheval is a classy take on an old-fashioned diner. Beware: they don’t take reservations, so getting on the waitlist early is your best bet for a table.
- Elske: further down on Restaurant Row, Elske boasts a Michelin Star, and for good reason – their tasting menus are frequently changed out as the seasons change, making for excellent, fresh bites.
- ROOH: home to a bright atmosphere and deliciously different Indian dishes, ROOH is a must-add to your Restaurant Row bucket list.
If you’re seeking a new home in the coveted Fulton Market or West Loop with access to Restaurant Row, reach out to the Luxury Living team or follow the link below to start your search today!
Search The Blog
10 Companies Headquartered in Chicago
Our Expert Apartment Finding Tips Will Answer Your Toughest Questions
How Much Rent Can I Afford in Chicago?
Follow Us on Social
YOUR INSIDE LOOK AT WHAT'S NEW ON IGView on Social
Fulton Market Events to Check Out
Home to restaurants, music venues and cultural landmarks, Chicago’s Fulton Market might be the most fun neighborhood in the city. Here, you can find […]
Introducing Fullbrix Apartments — Coming to Fulton Market, Chicago
Imagine calling dibs on brand-new luxury apartments in one of Chicago’s most happening neighborhoods? If this piques your interest, be sure to keep Fulbrix […]
Now Leasing: Cadence Apartments
Cadence Illinois Medical District (IMD) apartments are now leasing. This 161-unit building offers your own personal retreat in the hub for research and medicine […]
Introducing 1353 W. Fulton Apartments — Coming to Fulton Market, Chicago in 2024
As the Fulton Market and West Loop neighborhoods continue to grow, so do the future options for finding a home there. The newest addition […]