You’re never really home until you find your coffee shop – a local place that knows your name, and, most importantly, your regular order.
As Chicago’s Fulton Market neighborhood grows, its new residents will need to participate in the sacred search for their new coffee shop home (in addition to their search for an actual home). And they’re in luck: with many old standbys and trendy newcomers alike, Fulton’s coffee scene won’t disappoint.
6 of our Favorite Fulton Market Coffee Shops
- La Colombe: Known for its excellent coffee and draft drinks, the West Loop/Fulton Market location of LaColombe is also a vibey, lowkey place to meet a friend or get work done.
- Good Ambler: Located in the heart of Fulton Market, Good Ambler is consistently ranked as one of the best coffee shops in the city for its beautiful interior design, excellent coffee options and – surprise – fun pastries and delectable chocolates.
- Sawada Coffee: Sharing a space with Green Street Smoked Meats, Sawada Coffee might lack workspaces but makes up for it in funky drinks like the Military Latte.
- Bittersweet Coffee and Patisserie: Nestled within Time Out Market, Bittersweet is an excellent, well-located grab-and-go option that also offers great pastry options.
- Howdy Kolache: As the new kid on the block (literally), Howdy Kolache mixes up the Fulton Market coffee scene with kolaches, which are a mix between a bun and a bagel. You might not consider this a great place to work, but it’s an on-point option for when you need a bite with your coffee.
- The Goddess and the Grocer: The Fulton Market location of Goddess and the Grocer has all the tenets of its other city locations: fun lattes as well as a full breakfast and lunch menu.
If you’re planning on making Fulton Market your home, reach out to our Luxury Living team today to begin your search – and get great coffee recommendations!
Searching for more to do in this booming neighborhood? Follow the link below!