Available Now: 5 Pet-Friendly Apartments in Chicago
There are many misconceptions and myths when it comes to pets and apartments in Chicago. The reality is that there are plenty of luxury apartment buildings that will welcome you and your furry friend. You just need to know where to look.
If you know that you want to find a pet-friendly apartment, it’s crucial to search for neighborhoods that also match your lifestyle and support your personal and professional goals.
That’s why our team has compiled a list of pet-friendly apartments in Chicago, throughout the popular Windy City neighborhoods:
5 Pet Friendly Apartments in Chicago
- 720 W Madison– This new West Loop apartment building places residents in the heart of the West Loop neighborhood, nearby incredible dining and boutiques. The 492-unit luxury building is Chicago’s tallest building west of the Kennedy. Tenants have full access to the dog park and indoor pet spa. These apartments are also situated close to Bartelme Park and Skinner Park, which are both dog-friendly.
- AMLI 808– Located in the bustling River North neighborhood at 808 N. Wells St, these modern apartments provide the ultimate urban living experience. The apartments were designed with humans and pets in mind. Along with impressive units, the building boasts an outdoor paw walk with a paw lounge, complete with a grey tiled dog shower and colorful wall art.
- Eleven40– If you’re drawn to the South Loop neighborhood, consider this high-rise apartment building near the lakefront and plenty of other popular attractions at 1140 S Wabash Ave. Along with an aqua lounge pool and bar with rooftop lounge and plenty of other amenities, these apartments are home to a pet grooming station and outdoor run.
- Triangle Square– For those looking to live a little bit further from the heart of downtown, these Bucktown apartments, located at 1701 W Webster Ave, may be a good fit. This brand new building delivers unique architectural details with an industrial spin. Pups can enjoy the building’s dog run, while residents can enjoy the countless other amenities, including a state-of-the-art fitness center and gorgeous outdoor pool.
- SoNo East– For anyone looking for a charming neighborhood and ultimate luxury living, consider these modern apartments right on the border of Old Town and Lincoln Park at 840 W Blackhawk Street. This building has all the top finishes and amenities separating itself from standard apartment living, including an outdoor dog run.
Are any of these buildings or neighborhoods calling your name? Work with a Luxury Living Chicago Realty broker today to find the right pet-friendly apartment in Chicago for your needs.
Search The Blog
How Do Chicago Apartment Finders Get Paid?
The 7 Neighborhoods of Downtown Chicago
How to Estimate Utility Costs for Your Chicago Apartment
Follow Us on Social
YOUR INSIDE LOOK AT WHAT'S NEW ON IGView on Social
Coming Soon: One Oak Brook Commons
One Oak Brook Commons is a first-of-its-kind collection of luxury apartments in the Village of Oak Brook. This 17-story high-rise will feature gracious floor […]
Chicago Hipster Neighborhoods — Logan Square vs. Wicker Park
Logan Square and Wicker Park are considered two of Chicago’s coolest neighborhoods — but which one is right for you? The Luxury Living Chicago […]
Brand New South Loop Penthouses: River City
The Penthouse Collection at River City offers modern 2-4 bedroom homes with magnificent views of the Chicago river and skyline. Nestled in the heart […]
Should You Live in Lincoln Park or Search for Old Town, Chicago Apartments?
If you decide whether you should live in Lincoln Park or Old Town Chicago apartments, you’ll find this choice challenging. These next-door neighborhoods north […]