The Windy City is quite a sight to see. If you’re looking for a night out in Chicago, check out these Chicago restaurants with a view.
Chicago Restaurants with a View
- Cindy’s – This rooftop restaurant situated on the top of the Chicago Athletic Association overlooks Millennium Park and Lake Michigan. This is a notorious spot to grab a drink and a bite while taking in the wonderful sights that downtown Chicago has to offer.
- Signature Room at the 95th – Here you can expect elevated fine dining with some of the best sweeping views of Chicago. The restaurant features floor-to-ceiling windows that overlook all of downtown and Lake Michigan.
- London House – Located right along the Chicago River, this upscale bar and restaurant is bound to impress. As you sip on a delicious cocktail and share some bites, you can also take in beautiful views of the city lights, iconic Chicago architecture and the gorgeous water.
- The J. Parker – This rooftop bar and restaurant located on the edge of Old Town and Lincoln Park and on top of Hotel Lincoln offers killer views. Because it’s a few miles north of the downtown “Loop,” you can catch awesome sights of the city, water, and surrounding northern Chicago neighborhoods. The transparent walls and ceilings ensure views in every direction.
- Cabra – This Peruvian rooftop restaurant offers delicious shared plates and expansive views of the Loop. It is located on top of the Hoxton Hotel in the happening West Loop neighborhood and boasts a creatively delicious menu.
- SX Sky Bar – Downtown Chicago recently welcomed this chic bi-level restaurant on top of the Hotel Essex in South Loop. It has become a hot spot for drinks, dancing and stellar views.
- Offshore – As the nation’s largest rooftop venue, this sleek restaurant offers plenty of space and unobstructed views of the city all the way from the end of Navy Pier. The delicious menu features chef-driven Californian cuisine and craft cocktails.
- Utopian Tailgate – This quirky rooftop bar located on top of Second City offers a full restaurant, games, and live music. Overlooking the Old Town neighborhood, this vibrant restaurant makes a fun spot to spend an evening with friends or a weekend brunch.
12 South Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL, USA
Rooftop eatery at the Chicago Athletic Association Hotel
Signature Room at 95th
875 North Michigan Avenue, North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL, USA
Upscale spot high above Michigan Avenue
85 East Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL, USA
Chic hotel rooftop bar
The J. Parker
1816 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL, USA
Swanky rooftop bar atop Hotel Lincoln
200 North Green Street, Chicago, IL, USA
Chic hotel rooftop
SX Sky Bar
808 South Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL, USA
Bi-level hotel lounge
1000 East Grand Avenue, Chicago, IL, USA
Sleek rooftop bar
1608 North Wells Street, Chicago, IL, USA
Lively tailgating-themed bar
If you are looking to move to a luxury apartment with a view, Luxury Living Chicago Realty can help. We have a team of real estate experts who know the best spots and the best apartments in the city. Get connected with us today.
On the hunt for more stunning views of the city, lake, and river? Follow the link below!