River North, one of Chicago’s most vibrant and lively neighborhood, is packed with some of the best dining, drinking, and nightlife.
Popular Restaurants in River North
If you are all about an exciting dining experience, these trendy River North restaurants will not disappoint:
- Sunda: This modern Asian fusion restaurant remains a hot spot in River North. With a lively atmosphere and exciting menu, Sunda makes for an exciting place to grab Friday night dinner with friends.
- Bavette’s: For any special occasion, consider making reservations at this upscale steakhouse. This sleek space and French-inspired menu provide a unique and memorable dining experience. Indulge in timeless steakhouse fare or an impressive seafood tower.
- Siena Tavern: Once you dine at this impressive Italian restaurant, you’ll understand what all the hype is about. From mouth-watering, house-made cuisine, to a chic and energetic atmosphere, this popular destination offers the ultimate dining experience. To ensure a table, make a reservation in advance.
New Places to Try
If you consider yourself a trendsetter, check out these up-and-coming restaurants brand new to River North:
- Parlor Pizza Bar: With Chicagoans raving about this happening pizzeria in West Loop and Wicker Park, River North finally decided it time to open its own Parlor Pizza. This recent opening has already attracted plenty of residents and tourists alike. With an impressive selection of craft beer, cocktail, and thin-cut pizza, you need to check this spot out.
- Tao: With locations in LA, New York, and Las Vegas, this highly anticipated party spot has finally made its debut in River North. The massive Asian-inspired restaurant and dance club offers delicious cuisine and dancing all night long.
Great Places for Lunch
Next time you’re looking to take a nice break from work to enjoy a delicious meal, be sure to grab a bite at these impressive restaurants:
- Frontera Grill: Acclaimed chef, Rick Bayless offers Chicagoans creative Mexican fare in a vibrant and welcoming space. This casual sit-down restaurant makes for a convenient and delicious afternoon meal. Be sure to start with an order of the mouth-watering tableside guac!
- Beatrix: This hip neighborhood restaurant is the perfect choice for a lunchtime meeting place. Enjoy a guilt-free meal with healthy delicious options and end your lunch with a treat from the in-house bakery or a delicious cup of joe from the coffee bar.
- Ema’s: Get you Mediterranean fix in at this trendy hot spot. Enjoy some quality time with co-workers or friends over some delectable small plates and spreads. Don’t miss out on the authentic, in-house hummus!
There is nothing better than delicious food, great energy, and even better company. Enjoy a memorable meal at one of these top River North, Chicago restaurants!