Check Out These 5 Fulton Market, Chicago Bars
While Fulton Market continues to grow as a hotspot for luxury apartments, its roots are in the culinary space. What was first Chicago’s meatpacking district slowly blossomed into the epicenter for trendy restaurants and bars in the city.
New options for various tastes seem to pop up every day in Fulton Market – but even now, there’s a plethora of bars for every occasion: drinks with coworkers, romantic dates, friend hangouts and everything in between.
Read on for five Fulton Market bars worth checking out.
5 Bars in Fulton Market to Check Out
- Blind Barber: One of the city’s best speakeasies hides in plain sight on Fulton Street behind (you guessed it!) a barber shop. The shop actually does hair cuts – but more importantly, it houses a 70s-themed bar with moody lighting, great cocktails and grilled cheese in the back.
- The Aviary: Anything created by the Alinea group has to be good, and the Aviary is no exception. This is a great option for a celebration or intimate date, as the cocktails are sure to be some of the best you’ve ever had.
- Punch Bowl Social: Housed in an expansive space, Punch Bowl Social has good drinks – but better yet, they also have great games such as bowling, ping pong, billiards and an arcade. For that reason, Punch Bowl Social is perfect for a big group hangout or for drinks with coworkers.
- Federales: Known for a rowdy atmosphere and incredible summer patio hang, Federales is the ideal spot for beginning or ending a great night out. Bonus points for hitting the bell with your shot glass made from ice!
- Tony’s Rooftop Bar: Nestled atop Time Out Market, Tony’s Rooftop Bar is one of the last little-known rooftop bars in Fulton Market. Here, you can also snack on bites from one of Time Out’s restaurant booths while enjoying fantastic happy hour options. The space also boasts an outdoor area, making it an excellent spot for summer hangs.
No matter where your local watering hole becomes, our Luxury Living agents are here to help you find your ideal apartment in Fulton Market. Reach out to us today to get started or learn more about the neighborhood below!
2023 Major City Inflation Guide: Chicago Inflation
Chicagoans have certainly felt the effects of inflation over the past few years. We’re going to take a closer look at how Chicago inflation […]
6 Fulton Market Coffee Shops to Visit
You’re never really home until you find your coffee shop – a local place that knows your name, and, most importantly, your regular order. […]
Browse Luxury Fulton Market Apartments in Chicago
Nestled next to the West Loop and River North neighborhoods, Fulton Market is known both to Chicagoans and visitors as a center for culture, […]
Introducing Onni Fulton Market Apartments — Coming soon to Fulton Market, Chicago
As a city of neighborhoods, Chicago is home to many different communities-within-communities. One of the fastest-growing neighborhoods is Fulton Market – which is great […]