Working out can help boost endorphins, ease muscle strain, relieve mental tension, and improve blood circulation. While exercise has always been important, it’s especially valuable during COVID.
During this pandemic, many people can relate to feeling restricted and stressed. To help counter some of the mental and physical barriers we’ve been facing, it’s crucial to incorporate working out into your routine.
The Luxury Living team has highlighted six of our favorite gyms for those who live in West Loop or are considering making the transition to this trendy Chicago neighborhood. Discover where you go, even during COVID, to help keep your body and mind healthy:
- West Loop Athletic Club– This premier neighborhood gym boats state-of-the-art exercise equipment and impressive amenities, including rock walls, pools, and full-size courts. The impressive facility was recently revamped, delivering a brand new look and feel. Members can also receive free parking.
- CrossTown Fitness– If you are interested in group fitness classes or personal training sessions, this is your gym. Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, you can expect classes and instructors tailored to meet your fitness goals and needs.
- Row House– This brand new indoor rowing studio has introduced a fresh workout to Chicagoans. Each class offers a unique 45-minute, full-body rowing experience.
- 9Round– Known for 30 minutes kickbox fitness, this gym offers quick but challenging workouts. Those with a fluctuating schedule will be pleased to know that members can show up at their convenience.
- CycleBar-If you’re a fan of the bike, you will appreciate this gym. Members have access to multiple cycling classes, from classic rides to themed biking experiences.
- Orange Theory– Focused on high-intensity interval training, this gym offers total-body group workout that combines science, coaching, and technology to guarantee maximum results from the inside out.