5 Best West Loop Coffee Shops To Try
Whether you’re a West Loop native or are new to the area entirely, there’s always a new spot in the neighborhood to try. From restaurants to bars to workout spots, the West Loop is constantly attracting new, trendy businesses for locals and visitors alike. There’s no more important new (or established!) business, perhaps, than your local coffee shop.
5 Must Try West Loop Coffee Shops
In a neighborhood known for food, there’s always a new caffeination station to explore. From cozy hole-in-the-walls to trendy new spots, the range of coffee options is as unique as the neighborhood itself.
Some of our favorites in West Loop include:
- Fairgrounds Coffee and Tea: Featuring both fantastic, inventive drinks and a full breakfast menu inside trendy digs, Fairgrounds is a great option to meet a friend for a bite.
- Vietfive: As the new kid on the block in West Loop, Vietfive has its fair share of virality on social media for its cool space and unique drinks, like the Iced Ube Latte, which is a gorgeous shade of purple.
- Morgan Street Cafe: Morgan Street is a humble coffee and breakfast spot right off Mary Bartelme park that serves both breakfast and lunch, as well as a pretty expansive coffee menu. This is a great go-to for a quick breakfast or a hangover cure.
- Ground Up: There’s nothing better than a coffee shop that also roasts their own coffee – and with an expansive, beautiful space and in-house roasting, Ground Up has the best of both worlds. If you need to impress an out-of-town friend or serious coffee drinker, Ground Up is our pick.
- FROTH: Could there be anything better than “a cocktail approach to coffee?” We think not. With a serious approach to both coffee cocktails (AKA lattes) and actual cocktails as well as a full kitchen, FROTH is another favorite newcomer to the West Loop coffee scene.
No matter which coffee shop you call your favorite, the West Loop and neighboring Fulton Market always have plenty of caffeine options to offer its residents. If you’re thinking about calling this beloved part of Chicago home, reach out to Luxury Living today or click the link below to get started!
Search The Blog
How Much Rent Can I Afford in Chicago?
The 7 Neighborhoods of Downtown Chicago
How Do Chicago Apartment Finders Get Paid?
Follow Us on Social
YOUR INSIDE LOOK AT WHAT'S NEW ON IGView on Social
Finding Luxury Apartments in Chicago — The Loop
Chicago is lovingly known as a city of neighborhoods – and each of the 77 has its own perks, personality and presence within the […]
Finding Luxury Apartments in Chicago — Lincoln Park
Known for plentiful green space, proximity to the lake and its historic, homey feel, Lincoln Park is one of Chicago’s most sought-after neighborhoods. A […]
Explore Life in Chicago’s Fulton Market District
Known as a city of neighborhoods, Chicago offers a diverse range of living options and lifestyles. Each neighborhood is a tapestry of restaurants, shops, […]
4 Fulton Market Restaurants You Have to Try
Chicago is consistently praised as an excellent food city: from celebrity chefs to James Beard-winning up-and-comers, the city of broad shoulders has a restaurant […]