When it comes to great city skyline views, there’s nowhere better than Chicago. Imagine soaking up these incredible city and water views from your own apartment.
Chicago Apartments With a Balcony
The Windy City offers plenty of apartments with killer balconies and incredible views. Check out some phenomenal Chicago apartments with balcony views throughout the hottest areas in the city:
- The Mason– 180 N Ada Street- Consider these brand new, jaw-dropping apartments located in the happening West Loop neighborhood. Residents are steps away from the renowned “restaurant row” and excellent public transit. They also don’t even need to leave their building to experience spectacular views. The exterior rooftop deck provides expansive views of downtown, as well as a fireplace, fire pit, TVs, grilling stations, lounge spaces. Apartments also offer private terraces for more intimate outdoor space.
- The Lofts at River East– 445 E Illinois St- Live in the heart of Streeterville and take advantage of all the conveniences this downtown Chicago community offers. These luxury brick and timber lofts offer spacious balconies overlooking the Chicago River. Residents find themselves within walking distance to the lake front, Lake Michigan, Northwestern Hospital, John Hancock Center, and Navy Pier.
- NewCity– 1457 N Halsted St- Located in the charming Lincoln Park area on the border of Old Town and Goose Islands, these upscale residences provide a prime location. They also provide easy access to some of the areas’ best dining and shopping. In fact, these luxury residences are directly connected to the NewCity lifestyle and entertainment district. The apartment units deliver premier benefits, including floor-to-ceiling windows and balconies to enjoy the building’s spectacular views.
- Aurelien– 833 N Clark St- For an urban living experience with ultimate city views, look no further than these Gold Coast apartments. Residents can enjoy these views from their personal patios or from the resort-like sun deck and expansive green roof. Both options offer incredible sights of downtown Chicago.
- Alta Roosevelt– 801 S. Financial Place- Live in the middle of Printer’s Row, the historic district of Chicago’s South Loop neighborhood. This modern high-rise opens the door to a sleek living space, jaw dropping views, and convenient city living. Residents can soak up views of Lake Michigan and downtown Chicago from their balconies or through the floor-to-ceiling windows.
180 North Ada Street, Chicago, IL, USA
The Lofts at River East
445 East Illinois Street, Chicago, IL, USA
1457 North Halsted Street, Chicago, IL, USA
833 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL, USA
801 South Financial Place, Chicago, IL, USA
Enjoy all the perks that Chicago apartments with balconies have to offer. If any of these buildings peak your interest, or if you’d like to explore more options, schedule a viewing with a Luxury Living Chicago broker today.
Looking to find more tremendous views of the Windy City? Follow the link below!